Wednesday 21 August 2019

Poems

     Feather 
                                         I chased the bird as fast as I can
                                                  The wind vroomed past my ear
                                                        “ I wonder where he went”
                                            I looked on the ground I found A feather
                                                                     I picked it up, 
                                             I sniffed the feather, It smells like flowers. 
                                     I sniffed it once more, it tickled beneath my nose.
                                                                           ACHOO!!



                                                          Hockey
                    I sprint down the prickly turf
                                                           In the splashing rain
                                                                           SPLOSH!
                           The loud thump of the two hockey sticks slamming together 
                                                                            BANG!!
                                     The white ball  swiftly running away from me
                               The loud splashes of rain drops falling onto my hair
                                                                           SPALSH!!
                                                   7 minutes until the horn goes 
                                                              My toes feel tired 
                                                             Like twisted wires
                                                    2 minutes until the horn goes 
                                                                    I get the ball 
                                                                          Swish!! 
                                                           Into the goal it goes
                                                          The game is finally over                    
                                                                           BEEP!!
                                   
                                                                     





                                                      
                           


                      

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am Angelina and I am from St Patrick's school. i love your poem about Feathers and Hockey and I bet you worked hard to do this 2 poems. Keep up the good work Milan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.