Friday 1 March 2019

My Selfie Poem

            

   My Selfie Poem
                           I am from my pet zoo
     from shiny rain water and nice smelling shampoo
       I am from the summer winds outside my house
               I am from the land of daisies sprouting
                    From the west coast hockey team
                        The tractors going up my farm
                                   With Yelling sheep
                            From the Long fluffy Grass
              I’m from Sunday Barbecues and Tidy family
              And from Kind Hearts and loving thoughts
            I’m from a travelling family and fun games
           I’m from and old War hero and old relatives
                  I’m from the pages “Where Am I?” and
                                  Twinkle little star
                      I am from making people laugh and  
                                            Basketball
 I am from hockey tournaments and sharp hockey turf
            I’m from a beautiful place I like to call home
                                        KIWI CASTLE!!
                   With Outdoor nature and steamed veggies
         With the oven on FIRE!!  And burning lunch boxes



     

1 comment:

  1. Hi Milan it’s Phoebe here, I really liked your poem. My favourite part was when you said I’m from a beautiful place I like to call home KIWI CASTLE!!. I also liked when you said I am from hockey tournaments and sharp hockey turf. Again I really enjoyed reading your poem. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.