Tuesday 27 November 2018

Camp Thank You letter 2018




20 November 2018      

Dear Kelly
Thank you so much for taking time  off to come on camp with us. I really enjoyed it.
I really like how you were able to come and help with the food and it was great that
you helped organise things for us. Here are some of the things
I enjoyed
on camp.


I really enjoyed the baking on the hike and you did well with encouraging
everyone on the hike. My most favourite time on the hike was the scavenger
hunt. In the scavenger hunt we had to find a whole lot of things like something
old and something dark.  It was cool seeing all the new plants I hadn’t
seen before.


I also liked the games and free time like Huckle Buckle, soccer,
the Tarp game, Chuck the Dino, the Carpet game and the Spider’s web game.
The game I most enjoyed was Chuck the Dino. There was a lot of teamwork in
the Chuck the Dino game and exercise.


Another activity I liked was the river crossing because it was challenging for
me and my classmates.
It was freezing cold! When we got out of the water my ankles
started to sting.
I went again and then we went deeper than before. It was good to learn how to cross
a river safely.


Thanks for coming on our camp. It was great to have you there.




Ngā mihi
Yours Sincerely
Milan
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.